Here’s a finished top from my wardrobe plan. I am sewing along happily and have completed 4.5 items. This top is an altered version of NL 6780 view D. Changes I made were to make the band 1 inch wider and to lengthen the sleeve ruffles. I also eliminated the raglan seam to simplify sewing. The fabric is a dark purple rayon jersey. I am pretty happy with this. I like the shape of the top and it is comfortable. The front gathers were very tricky, this fabric is very difficult to gather nicely. I redid the neckline 3 times and I could almost do it again but I need to be done and move on. I tried a new hemming technique on this. I used a stretch fusible interfacing that is precut to 1/2 inch width. I ironed that around the hem and then turned it up 1 inch. Then I topstitched close to that edge and it turned out nice. This picture shows the color a bit truer.